Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Surgery date!

Just heard from the doctor's office and we have a surgery date.

The date of my surgery is Tuesday, July 29.

I thought that seemed pretty far off, but according to Alley, at Dr. Kerlin's office, it is amazing that we got in so quickly. So thank you to those who were praying for favor with the timing of the surgery. We are trusting the Lord that this is just when I am supposed to be there. Ron and I prayed that since God knows all things that He would choose the date when both doctors would be on their best game.

This date gives us four more weeks to pray for miraculous healing!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You know me...I'm standing for that miraculous healing :)...but I am so glad there is a date and that it is so soon! It was good to see you this weekend my friend!
LOVE YOU! Christina

marelind said...

So glad you got a date worked out. Miraculous healing is choice 1, 2, 3-1,000,000+! We are all praying for that.

Paula said...

Yes,we are all still praying for a miracle.How beautiful to know that you have so many friends that are in agreement.
Love this blog.......so helpful to know the specifics.....
Love you, Paula