Tuesday, July 22, 2008

pre-op appointments

I have both of my surgical pre-op appointments behind me. Thank you so much for praying for those appointments! Ron and our oldest daughter, Karyn, went with me and there was such grace on all of us. I felt really relaxed and at peace throughout both appointments. The plastic surgeon took my blood pressure and it was on the low side of normal, then he looked at me and said, "You seem to be feeling very positive and relaxed. That is good." So God's grace is tangible to us and to others.

We are all feeling very confident about the surgical team that we have working with us, all the more since meeting with them again this week. In the next post I will give details about the surgery.

Thank you again for praying, I can literally feel the support of your prayers. What a gift you are to our whole family!

No comments: