Monday, September 29, 2008

Had a great visit with my friend

I just have to say I had the most refreshing visit with my dear friend, Bonnie. She came down to our home after speaking in a conference in Sacramento. (Thanks Karen for driving to Sac to pick her up and taking her to the airport tonight!!) We had about 24 hours together, it was wonderful. The change in medicine really helped me to feel better, which was such an answer to prayer so that I could really enjoy my time with my friend. The Lord is so gracious and His mercies really are new every morning.

Thank you for your loving and on-going prayer. I feel like the Lord has showered me with grace through your prayers.

2 comments:

marelind said...

Just the right thing at the right time; yay God! So glad the meds are working better.

Linda Driscoll said...

Leslyn,
I am sooooo glad to hear you are feeling better with this different medication and was able to enjoy your visit with Bonnie. The Lord's faithfulness with His encouraging timing still amazes me. You and the family are in my prayers, my friend. Love you!!!!!