Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Appointment with Dr. Kerlin was re-scheduled

Thank you to those who have been praying about my follow-up appointment with Dr. Kerlin today, we have a little more time to pray before I will be able to see her. I got a call from her office this morning letting me know that the appointment needed to be re-scheduled as Dr. Kerlin had to perform emergency surgery today.

I now have an appointment on Thursday, September 4 at 9:00 AM. Ron and I will go from there to the chemo calendar appointment at 11:00AM. This will work out great since I need to see Dr. Kerlin BEFORE the chemo calendar meeting to determine when she thinks I will be healed enough from my surgery to be able to begin chemotherapy. I am trusting God's perfect timing in all of this and so appreciate you praying with me.

1 comment:

Linda Driscoll said...

Hi Leslyn,

God's timing is amazing!!! I will be praying for great wisdom for Dr.Kerlin tomorrow so she will know when you are ready to start the Chemo treatments. Also for your appt. with Dr. Sherman.

Here is another scripture for you.

Eph.2: 10 (Amp.Version)

"For you are God's own handiwork. His workmanship created in Christ Jesus, born anew that you may do those good works which God predestined plannned beforehand for you taking paths which He prepared ahead of time, that you should walk in them living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for you to live."

Love you, my friend,

Linda