Thursday, October 2, 2008

a vision from a friend

I want to thank you all for your prayers, for the Scriptures you are sending and for the encouraging words you have shared with me. You have been like Spring rain to my soul and I thank you.

A dear So Cal friend, Christina, sent me an email with a vision she had that was very encouraging to me today, so I thought I'd share it with you too. Here it is:

"Last night as I was at the gym doing my cardio workout, the Lord gave me a vision for you. In the vision I saw a road, it was the road you are on, and the road was straight. Alongside the road, at various intervals, though always placed on the right hand side, were packages, provision, the Lord had already placed there, placed IN ADVANCE, with what you need. The packages were all different. I saw financial provisions, I saw strength provisions, I saw anointings, I saw healings for you and for others, I saw divine encounters etc...Many Many packages were there, all very purposefully laid. A cool thing then happened, an expectation, a knowing it was all so, began to arise in me. He then told me again it had all been taken care of. "

This is particularly confirming to me because one of the subjects I love to teach about is God as Jehovah Jireh, our Provider. The picture in Hebrew of this name is exactly what is described in this vision, God sees our need ahead of time and places provision in our path just where and when we will need it. Through this vision, the Lord reminded me of His infinite care and grace toward us in our need. I am praying that this word would be an encouragement to you too as each of us are effected by the current economy, life struggles, etc. He is with you, He has provision already in place for you and He loves you intimately right in the midst of your need. lovingly, Leslyn

No comments: