Thursday, December 4, 2008

Chemo #7 down


Just got home from chemo # 7. I am feeling pretty drained and tired so am writing to you from bed. I bet I will sleep great tonight though!!
The next week, as my body processes the chemo, neulasta and herceptin, will be very challenging with the bone/muscle pain and I would so appreciate your prayer.
I thought I would include a picture of my bald head. I was thinking that if there is a storm this Christmas, Santa could use my glowing white head to guide his way and give Rudolph the night off!!
I pray God's peace guards your heart and mind this Christmas season and that your eyes are set unwaveringly on our beautiful Savior, Jesus, who came to set us free and give us life abundantly and filled with His love.

5 comments:

marelind said...

You look marvelous, a sight for sore eyes (not one that makes eyes sore!). Praying that you'll keep putting one foot in front of the other.

PNWGirl said...

You look so wonderful :) I am praying for great sleep and less pain. Hang in there girl! big hugs

Linda Driscoll said...

It is great to see a picture of you, my friend, sitting with your sweet dogs on your lap with the sun (Son) surrounding you. That is truly a picture of how the Lord has been surrounding you with His great great great protection, with His grace, mercy, strength and so much more through it all. I will continue to cover you and your family with my prayers and especially the birthdays you all you be having this month; Karyn's, Hannah's and especially yours, Leslyn. Love you much!!!

Colleen Sullivan said...

You are sooooo beautiful! You are not far from my thoughts and prayers! I love you.

Unknown said...

Goodness sakes, girlfriend! You look beautiful bald, not many could pull that off. If I didn't know better I would think you were preparing for a big swim meet. Love to you, Ron and the girls.