Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bill's surgery went well, thank you so much for praying!

I wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate your prayers for my brother, Bill. A number of you have contacted me to let me know you are praying...I am so very grateful to you.

Bill's surgery went well today. It was shorter than they expected and they were able to remove all of the tumor. Thank you, Lord! There were no lymph nodes involved, which is always good news! He will be in the hospital for about 5 days, please continue to keep him and his dear family in your prayers. I don't know yet when the info from the biopsy will be returned but I would imagine sometime next week.

Thank you again so very much.

2 comments:

PNWGirl said...

Praise God Leslyn, what a good report.

Linda D. said...

I am so glad to hear the good new regarding Bill and also on what they are able to do in the Chemo treatments that will make it less painful, for you, Leslyn. Thank you Jesus, you are so faithful in hearing and answering our prayers. Love you lots!!!