Monday, October 13, 2008

Doing better

Though still a challenge, I must say that this chemo session was a bit easier than the previous two treatments. I am so grateful for your prayers, I know that God is graciously answering them! I am now down in the single digits with just 9 more treatments to go. I should be finished with the chemotherapy treatments the second week of February.

Hannah is still pretty sick with a cold that developed into a bacterial sinus infection. Her doctor is working with us and put her on antibiotics on Saturday. You just have to love a doctor that calls back in 5 minutes on a Saturday. Thank the Lord, I have not caught it. Hannah is being such a help, she wears a surgical mask whenever she is out of her room and has a little bottle of Purell in her pocket to keep her hands sanitized in addition to washing them a lot. Please continue to pray for her healing and that Ron and I do not catch what she has, thank you!

Finally, I wanted to let you know that my left side is now completely healed over. It has been for just over a week now. The scar is pretty significant but the tissue has sealed. That is a huge relief and it is so nice not to have to change dressings everyday.

You all are just awesome. Thank you for your on-going encouragement and prayer. So grateful for you! Leslyn

No comments: