Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Please pray, Hannah has a cold

I wanted to write a quick note to ask you to pray specifically that (1)Hannah would be healed of a cold she woke up with today and that (2)I do not catch it.

It is imperative that I am able to stick to getting chemo every two weeks. Statistics show that getting chemo every two weeks for breast cancer improves the success rate by 30%, the converse is also true.

Though my blood counts are holding, my ability to fight infection is still somewhat compromised and so having Hannah sick with a cold in our home is a major concern. I REALLY need to stay well. Over the years, colds tend to drop into my lungs and progress to bronchitis and pneumonia. Please pray that I would miraculously stay well.

I also wanted to let you know that the physical therapy appointment went really well. I liked the PT and she seemed to be up on the related issues with lymph node removal. So thank you for praying, those prayers were clearly answered!

1 comment:

PNWGirl said...

If possible, get Hannah some Zicam nose swabs and follow the package directions to a T, that should nip the cold very quickly. Also, Vitamin C and B complex for stress and zinc tablets will help battle it as well. HTH, much love and prayers.