Monday, June 22, 2009

Got the boot from hyperbaric treatment today

Well, I'm not sure what is going on at the moment. I went to my hyperbaric treatment today, they checked my vital signs like they always do and found out that I had a fever of 101 degrees. I knew I felt kind of weird today and thought it was hot, but didn't realize it was me! I think it might be that my sinus infection did not clear completely with one round of a Z-pack. I will see my oncologist tomorrow for a scheduled appointment and I guess I'll see what is going on then. I'll keep you posted. Please pray for healing! Thanks!!!

On the amazing side, I got to go to our church, Lighthouse Regional Church, yesterday for the first time in a year. It was WONDERFUL!!! I LOVED getting to see everyone, I was overwhelmed by everyone's love and care. There were many tears of joy. The worship was heavenly, the teaching was wonderful and we had a couple who were visiting that were very prophetic and encouraging. We got to pray over a dear and precious couple who are moving to So Cal and send them out from our fellowship. We will miss them deeply. All in all it was a fantastic day. The Lord blessed me more than I could have asked or even imagined.

1 comment:

Linda D. said...

Hi My friend, I will be praying healing for you regarding the fever. I pray these verses over you now: Ps.27: 5-6 " For in the time of trouble He shall hide Leslyn in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide her; He shall set her high upon a rock. And now her head shall be lifted up above her enemies all around her. Therefore she will continue to offer sacrifices of joy to her Lord in His tabernacle; She sings yes, she sings praises to her Lord." (Paraphrased Mind) Lord, thank you for the praises she has given you already. " It was so great to see you at Lighthouse Sunday. You a such a blessing to me and many, many more. Love you, Linda