Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Becoming a Wellsphere Health Blogger

I have been in conversation with Wellsphere, a network of over 2,000 health writers on the web (including doctors, nurses, healthy living professionals, and expert patients). After reading my blog, I really don't know how they found out about it, they invited me to become one of their health bloggers and awarded me the designation of being a "top health blogger."

I am very excited and grateful for this opportunity. There are approximately 5 million people who visit Wellsphere every month and read the blogs that are posted there. They will take posts from my blog and use them in their entirety in their cancer community forum. Each post of mine that they use will have a link back to my blog. Amazingly, it takes no additional work from me. I see this as an opportunity to encourage others who are fighting cancer and hope that my life and honesty will show many the love, hope and help that is found in Jesus. I also hope that the power of prayer and a loving, praying community will encourage many.

If you'd like to find out more about Wellsphere you can go to: http://www.wellsphere.com
It is free to sign up and there is an outstanding wealth of information on living in health. It is really a pretty cool website. I checked with my doctors before giving my consent to be part of this website and they have only heard good things about it. I hope you find it helpful!

No comments: