Sunday, August 17, 2008

Having a couple of tired and painful days

It seems that in the process of healing after surgery there seems to be good days and bad days. I have been doing really well, but yesterday and today (Sat/Sun) I have been particularly tired and my surgery sites have been more painful as well.

I will keep this short as I am trying to rest more today to see if that will help, but wanted to let you know and ask you to please pray for me that the pain would lift and I would have more energy.

I see both of my surgeons tomorrow (Monday). I'll update you after I see them. Thanks so much for praying.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love you and praying for you my friend. God gave me a fabulous vision of you today...He had you so secure by the hand as you walk forward. May you draw comfort and strength by His presence at your side :).