Saturday, September 5, 2009

A New Look for a New Season

I felt very strongly from the Lord that September would begin a new season in my life and so I really wanted to get through with my hyperbaric treatments. I went around 13 days in a row in order to finish by September. It was GREAT starting this new month with the daily treatment phase behind me.

I also wanted to change the look of my blog to reflect the change that has taken place. In this past season I felt very much that the Lord was walking with me through the "valley of the shadow of death." I feel like I have come out of the valley into a field of green pastures with lots of sun and cool breezes. I wanted the look of the blog to reflect that feeling.

I am still getting my strength back. I tire out more quickly than I used to and Ron says that my endurance still has a ways to go, but being 6 months out from chemotherapy is a wondrous thing! I have really gained so much ground.

Thank you for being with me on this journey, for praying me into this new season, and for your faithfulness to stand with me through the toughest fight I've ever faced. I am so grateful for you

No comments: