Monday, April 27, 2009

Having a hard day

I will keep this short, but wanted to ask for specific prayer. The burning has gotten worse and is so very painful that I am feeling overwhelmed by it all today. I am not sleeping well, and I know that effects my ability to handle the pain emotionally. Please pray that I can sleep, please pray that the pain supernaturally is lifted and for swift and miraculous healing for the skin. I won't even go into how gross the burn is, but it is bad, much worse than I imagined it could get. I really need your extra support in prayer, it makes all the difference. Thank you.

2 comments:

Linda D. said...

Dear Leslyn, I pray the Lord swiftly heals these burns and removes you from the pain with His supernatural touch and gives you great grace through it all. Prudy and I will be praying for you tonight as well. We love, Linda & Prudy

Colleen Sullivan said...

So sorry that things are so bad. I am praying for you often!! I love you and will pray for swift recovery!!!!!