Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tucked Under His Wing

I just wanted to thank you all specifically for your faithful prayer for me. I wanted to let you know how protected I have been feeling even in the midst of physical suffering. The only way I can really describe it is that I feel like I am tucked under His wing, safe beside God's heart and covered by His tender grace. I know you have been praying so faithfully for me and I wanted you to know that God is indeed answering your prayers in a most profound way.

One thing that has become so apparent to me is that though my body is sick, my spirit is not. My spirit and emotions are well and at peace, only Jesus can do that! I have had people comment on my smile and laughter in waiting rooms and in the chemo room. I know that they are seeing Jesus, feeling His Spirit and benefiting from your prayers! Thank you, love Leslyn

1 comment:

LuLu said...

My dear, sweet cousin,

I have felt so burdened to pray for the these past few days (more so than usual). I've been dreaming about you, and you are just always on my mind. The Holy Spirit led me to pray specifically for peace for you and that you would feel God's loving arms around you. That you feel the peace and comfort that only God can give. I'm so thankful to hear that you are feeling just that now. I will be praying for you today as you undergo another round of chemo. I love you always.

Lulu