Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hannah is sick with a bad cold again

Just a quick note to ask for special prayer for Hannah and the rest of us. She caught another cold, deep cough and really sore throat. She feels and sounds terrible. Her doctor started her on antibiotics on Monday, she seems a little better today. We are, of course, praying that I stay well and that Ron doesn't catch it either.

Hannah has been great. She has been wearing a surgical mask around the house to try and keep me from being exposed. We are disinfecting everything during the day and doing all we can to keep me well so that I can stay on track with my chemo treatments. Sticking to the chemo schedule is vitally important.

I am feeling a little congestion in my lungs tonight, please pray that this clears and that I am healed. Thank you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear, dear Leslyn,
I have not communicated lately, but I am praying for you all the time. In "Put on the Garment of Praise" there is a phrase, "Make these broken, weary bones rise to dance again; Wet this dry and thirsty land with a river..." I have been singing this for you the past few days. May the Lord make you strong, sweetie.
Love, Teresa

Beck Family said...

How are you feeling?? The bone pain?? I am worried about you!!! Don't give up because the treatment is almost done!!! I love you!! Val