Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Blessing and Cursing

My friend, Mary Lindgren, reminded me that while I am praying for the cancer cells to be cursed and die that I need to remember to also pray that the healthy cells in my body would be blessed, protected and live. I thought that was such a great reminder I wanted to remind you to pray that too. Likewise, when we pray to bind up the enemy and to bind up this disease it is important to remember to loose life, health and wholeness!

Thanks again for fighting with me and for me for LIFE!

3 comments:

marelind said...

Bless you, my friend! I bless each and every healthy cell for living in the light of Jesus Christ. I bless you, Leslyn, spirit, soul and body.

Mary @ KLM said...

Hi My Friend,
With you today! In Nashville and prayers going with you! Yes - prayers and blessings,
Love Mary

Prudy said...

Leslyn, To that I say YES and AMEN! May every cancer cell and every other disease and sickness that has been attacking your body be cursed and die and may every healthy cell, every organ, every tissue, every muscle, every everything in your body be blessed, multiplied, protected and live with the Life that our Lord and Healer intended for you from the beginning of time. I am so angry at the devil yet so IN AWE OF WHAT THE LORD IS DOING AND IS GOING TO DO. Love you Leslyn -
Got your 6. Love, Prudy