Thursday, June 26, 2008

AMAZING I just got the MRI and PET Scan results!!

GREAT news just came in from the oncologist! Both the MRI and PET showed cancer in the left breast, which we knew, and in a lymph node on the left side, BUT the right breast is clear as are those lymph nodes. The super good news is that there is NO cancer anywhere else in my body!!! Praise the Lord!!! I am/we are so relieved. Dr. Sherman's words to me were, "Congratulations, we are going for a cure!"

Thank you SOOO much for your prayer, we have scored a victory today.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray!!! Praise God for the great answered prayer that it is nowhere else in your body!!!! I love what the Dr. said." Congradulations we are going for a cure!!" That should be our shout to the Lord in worship as we believe Him for full healing for this because we know Him and what He did on the cross we can all shout out "Congradulations, we are going for a cure!! At the cross!!! We love you so much Leslyn and are praying for you daily!! Lots of Love, Carrie G. and the family.

Unknown said...

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! This calls for a CELEBRATION! I keep hearing Him say over and over again "It's my love, it's my love, it's my love" My response in the Spirit is "YOUR NAME is a strong and mighty tower! YOUR NAME is a name unlike any other!" Celebrating VICTORY with you my friend!
Much love, Christina and clan

Paula said...

Yea God!!!

"Oh, give thanks to the Lord! Call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples! Sing to Him,sing psalms to Him; Talk of all His wondrous works! Glory in His name; Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the Lord!"

Leslyn, we rejoice with you!
We love you SOOOOOO much!

Paula and Steve.... and kids

Anonymous said...

Praise God Leslyn! God has answered prayer once again! What wonderful news. We will continue to pray for you and no doubt there will be more good news to come. God has and will continue to pour His blessings upon you, as He knows what a wonderful and devoted servant you truly are. We love you and know you are in the best hands!!