Thursday, July 2, 2009

Passed my one year mark!

On June 19, 2008, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Just over a year later, I am thrilled to be able to say that I am cancer free. I want to thank the Lord for His faithfulness to me through this very difficult journey. His presence has held me and sustained me through some of the darkest and most difficult days of my life. He has been and continues to be faithful. I still have a ways to go with treatment, but it is so encouraging to look back at all that has been completed and accomplished.

I also want to thank each of you! You have been a constant source of prayer and encouragement to me throughout this journey and I am so very, very grateful to you and for you! I could not be where I am today without your help and partnership. You are awesome!!

with a heart overflowing with love and gratitude,
Leslyn

1 comment:

DORIS said...

Leslyn, I just happened to look at something the other day and realized you past your one year mark. I am so encouraged by your growth, courage and humilty. Reading your blog has encouraged my walk with the Lord. Caused me to be aware of His presence and to keep surrendering all areas of my life (sometimes easier said than done). I will continue to be praying precious friend and rejoicing with you every step of the way. Love you much, Dode