Sunday, March 29, 2009

1/3 through with radiation!

I've hit the 1/3 mark on the count down of my radiation treatments. On one hand, going to radiation everyday is tiring, but on the other hand, it makes it seem like it is going quickly. I guess it is sort of like when the day is really busy at work, the day seems to go by faster.

My skin is beginning to look burned and is starting to hurt, but it is still tolerable. I really wanted to thank you for praying. I have had such tremendous faith that God is really protecting my heart and lung during radiation. I can really sense a shield of faith keeping me protected.

Thankful for you!!

4 comments:

Colleen Sullivan said...

I love u very much and am praying!!!!! You are not just my hero these days you are a SUPER HERO!!! Keep going my freind- you are almost there!!! GO LESLYN!!

Unknown said...

Hi Mommy!!

I am so happy that you are 1/3 through!! I am so sorry to hear that the skin is starting to hurt so much. I am continuing to pray for you and am so looking forward to seeing you during break!

Much love!

Linda D. said...

Leslyn, You are going through, all the way, in great victory!!! I continue to be blessed and encouraged when I read your blog and how faithful the Lord has been for you. It so increases my faith. I have such an expectancy to see what the Lord plans for your future. I believe it will just totally blow your mind and all of us as well. We all will see how God restores and redeems all for you and your family!!! You are always in my prayers, my friend!! Love you lots & lots, Linda

Aliens and Strangers said...

Thinking of you Leslyn. You are my hero! I love the way you are modeling this journey for us.

Love,

Joy