Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My hair is growing and so are my eye brows and lashes!

I have to say, I think God is moving here in a visible way. I just wrote, not too many days ago, that my eye lashes and eye brows all fell out. Well, I already have tiny little eye lashes growing back in on both upper and lower lids! There are a lot of them too!! My eye brows are also growing in all of a sudden. They are very short but thick. Also, I have hair growing on my head. It is also short but coming in pretty thick and very, very soft. It feels sort of like baby hair.

I still have one more chemo treatment, so I didn't expect my hair to start growing back in until toward the end of February. I am very encouraged and feel really excited about it. It is hard to convey how exciting it is to be getting my own hair growing on my own head!! Thank you for praying, I really believe that this is a direct response to your prayers for me. God is moving!!

3 comments:

marelind said...

Woohoo!! Yippee! Can't wait to see how it comes in.

Prudy said...

Leslyn, As I read that your hair, eye lashes and eye brows have already started to grow back, I heard in my spirit "A COMPLETE NEW LIFE" (in all areas not only your health but EVERYTHING). As Linda and I were talking and praying last night, she received the same message but in different words. This was such a confirmation to both of us and I pray that it encourages you. YOU ARE LOVED AND MISSED SO VERY MUCH!
Love, Linda and Prudy

Unknown said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!