Sunday, October 24, 2010

Doing a Healing Workshop for Aglow Fall Retreat

I am excited about getting to do a Healing Workshop for the Nor Cal Aglow Retreat on November 6. I will do some teaching but want to focus mostly on equipping people with a hands on practical approach to praying for healing. I think that healing workshops are my favorite because the Lord loves to heal and always comes in supernatural ways to meet the needs of His people. Throughout the Gospels, Jesus calls those who follow Him to heal the sick. I believe that healing is a key to seeing the revival come that we are all praying for and expectantly waiting for, especially for Northern California. Please pray for miracles of healing and for an impartation of healing gifts and anointing on those who attend the workshop. Thank you!

No comments: