Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It will be awhile longer...

I went to see my plastic surgeon today. On the one hand, he is happy with the wound, the tissue looks viable and it is not infected. I am very grateful for that! On the other hand, the wound is so bad and so deep that he thinks the best area may heal in 4-6 weeks. The area that is the worst will likely take 6-8 weeks to heal.

Please join me in continuing to pray for complete healing.
Please pray that the wound would remain infection free!
Please also pray that it would heal much more quickly than they expect. I would like this to be finished and I'd love to move forward.
Please pray too that I do not get discouraged. I am fighting that and winning, but it is a battle at times.
Thank you, I am very grateful for you and thankful that you are continuing to walk with me in this long journey and battle.

1 comment:

Walt Pelot said...

Leslyn, Marci and I love you so much and wish you didn't have to go through all this. Your attitude brings hope to me as I deal with my heart defect. Your faith in Jesus has been tested and you are enduring this test in such an amazing way. I honor you for showing us how to find our strength in Jesus. I think of you when I read Psalm 27:13,14

I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord…I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say on the Lord.

Please know we think of you very often and are in this battle with you. Bless you! Walt