Wednesday, February 24, 2010

plucked eyebrows and other indicators of recovery

There are some very pragmatic indicators that help to let you know where you are on the journey back to health. For example, when you are too tired and hurting to even notice that your eyebrows look like a forest, that's when you know you are still pretty bad off. I am happy to say that a week or so ago I noticed the sad state of my eyebrows. A couple of days later I had the strength and endurance to do something about it. A few days later, I passed the next milestone of shaving my legs. I am making progress!

I still have not been able to take a shower. I am hopeful that tomorrow will be the day.

1 comment:

PNWGirl said...

Tweezing and shaving are MAJOR milestones!! Congrats to you girl. I am continuing to pray for you as you move towards complete recovery. I thought a lot about you when I was in Berkeley two weeks ago and pray, that God willing, I will get to visit with you next year as I take my annual trek to that area.